Friday, September 7, 2012

Going to the Chapel

The time has come; I fly tomorrow! I'm very excited, and if I think about it long enough, I'll probably start crying happy tears. It's a lot of emotion, this whole wedding thing -- and now, it's coupled with a homecoming. 

Wanting to be fully present and live in the moment (a wise friend's wonderful piece of wedding advice), I'll be putting the blog on pause until my return to Shanghai. In the meantime, I'd love to hear what you think about this little project that has happily kept me distracted these last few months. What do you want to see more of, or less of? What do you want to know about? What questions do you have for me about life in Shanghai? I really do want to know. More comments, please!    

Before signing off... Thank you for reading (I don't think my mom's my only reader anymore!), and thanks for the compliments -- you've encouraged me to keep at this thing. Last but not least (it had to be done): I love you, Mike. I can't wait to continue our adventures together as husband+wife. I'm so excited to marry you! 
Source: snippetandink.com via Alexis on Pinterest




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lex! Can't wait to read about your time at home when you get back to blogging and to continue to read about your many adventures in Shanghai. As a true fat kid, I love reading all of your entries on food. I also love your fashion entries and just your overall observations of the culture there. Can't wait to read more after your amazing adventures becoming Mrs. Wang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all loved seeing and celebrating with you!!!

    ReplyDelete