Friday, December 6, 2013

Zhoumo kuaile!

I know I've complained about the air quality before, but it's really, really bad today ("beyond index"!).
This time, I can really feel it in my chest and I've had a nasty cough for few days now. If only Shima knew how to use a toilet, I wouldn't have to go outside. But she hasn't acquired that skill yet, which means I've given in and will be sporting one of these accessories on our walk this afternoon.
Only one more week 'til I see the blue skies of California! My lungs and I can't wait. 

P.S. More on the current "airpocalypse". And some think artificial rain may help.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Luckily Ginger is trained on a wee wee pad, so lazy ass Nermine never has to venture out if I don't want to. LOL. How long are you staying for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! That's not a bad idea... Will be in LA for about three weeks.

      Delete