Friday, December 7, 2012

Zhoumo kuaile!

Happy Friday, all! We got back to Shanghai yesterday evening and we're looking forward to a mellow weekend at home. The plan? Pick up our new winter coats we had made at the fabric market, and bundle up for a long bike ride to check out a "Christlkindlmarkt." Have you ever been to a Christmas market? They're big in Europe and feature vendors selling gifts and Christmas decorations, and food and drinks (think: mulled wine). Takes me back to my Strasbourg study abroad days. 

Photos from Chengdu are here and include lots more panda pics (although I have even more in my private collection; I spared you). 

P.S. My blog is now included in an expat blog directory (thank you, Kelly), which is currently holding its annual blog awards. If you like what you're reading, perhaps you'll want to write a nice comment here? No pressure whatsoever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment