Saturday, June 29, 2013

Zhoumo kuaile!

The weekend is off to a great start. Mike is the new owner of a beautiful custom Factory Five track bike, and even though he doesn't look it in this photo (courtesy of instagram.com/factory5), he was as giddy as a kid on Christmas morning last night when he brought it home.
And today, I found this restaurant review, written by yours truly (!), published in City Weekenda leading expat mag in Shanghai.  
I had gotten in touch with the editor and got the opportunity to officially review my first restaurant. Here's to my next assignment!

P.S. Aren't these office reminders great? Take them as a hint about a big decision I recently made, which I'll disclose next week... 


4 comments:

  1. Fun to see your name in print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty cool, huh? We may or may not have three copies at home.

      Delete
  2. YAY! I love that! Any way we can have a link to that review? In case I am ever in China. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's online, but if you click on the image, it becomes larger and easier to read.

      Delete