Friday, July 12, 2013

Zhoumo kuaile!

Apologies for the maternity leave! I've been busy with the new pup, and adjusting to being responsible for another living being. But we're all getting used to one another quite nicely, I'd say -- though I have to tell you, I've never wiped up so much pee and picked up so much poop in my life! The potty training is in progress. 

Besides the messes, it's been fun. You can't help but smile when you see that face, and when you walk in the door, you feel like the most important, most loved person in the world.  

Here's what we've learned about her so far:
  • She knows her name, and likes to lick almost everything. 
  • She likes to chase birds and flies, and likes to fetch (though this too is a work-in-progress). 
  • She's a fast runner and a pretty good jumper, and has become a true peanut butter-loving American.

No comments:

Post a Comment