Friday, June 27, 2014

Thank you.

To my reader(s?!),

Thanks for following our journey and seeing us through these last two years.

Believe it or not, this little blog kept me sane on many days. It kept me busy and gave me purpose when I wasn’t sure what my purpose was. I hope you enjoyed reading about the experience, the travels, the ups and downs. But most of all, I hope I’ve done you proud by keeping Shanghai’dLex alive and engaging.

Before I sign off for good, I should also thank my husband for giving us this amazing opportunity. There’s no one else I would have wanted by my side as I expatriated and explored this corner of the world. Who would have guessed that we’d spend our first years of marriage in China? If this is any indication as to what our future holds, I can’t wait to find out what else lies ahead (even if that means staying put!). To my constant translator, my travel buddy, my tireless adventurer, I love you.

For the last time, zhoumo kuaile!

With love and “xie xie,”
Alexis

7 comments:

  1. Even though I'm your mom, I loved reading your blog. It was entertaining, enriching, informative, and funny. I'll miss it terribly and will have nothing to read with my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will miss the blog but will be glad to have you back on U.S. soil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful way to document your adventures over the last two years, Lex. And such a fun way for all of your friends and family to keep up with what life has been like for you. I will miss reading your fabulous writing, but the trade off of seeing your face is totally worth it! Safe travels home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Nancy! I will have nothing to read while drinking my coffee first thing at the office. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you!
    Love you!
    Nermine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two years goes by so quick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the precise weblog for absolutely everyone who wishes to are seeking out out about this subject matter. You notice a lot its almost arduous to argue with you. You definitely put a modern spin on a subject that is been written about for years. Nice stuff, sincerely high-quality!

    ReplyDelete