Saturday, March 2, 2013

Zhoumo kuaile!

I've neglected my little blog, but the good news is that I made it through my first week of work. And because I want to keep fun stuff separate from work stuff (read: I don't want to get fired), you'll have to ask me "offline" (the corporate jargon is back!) about the job.  

Please be patient  as I figure out how to fit blogging in my daily routine. In the meantime, I wanted to share this fantastic outfit, sported by an elderly woman (in her 80s at least) on the subway (doesn't the pole just make the photo?). I know you can find funky, older ladies everywhere (in NYC or SF especially, I suspect), but something about seeing this lady in China just struck me as especially charming.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how the Chinese people can mix patterns! I wouldn't have even thought these two designs go together. Thanks for sharing. I may just challenge myself more this year....

    ReplyDelete