Sunday, March 24, 2013

Zhoumo kuaile!

A slightly belated post to wish you all a happy weekend. I'm on my own until Monday; Mike is Stateside for a "China break" and to celebrate the wedding of good friends (congrats Nat and Ian!). Here's what's on his list to bring back:
  • Red vines
  • Sour patch watermelon
  • Swedish fish
  • Cadbury candy-coated chocolate eggs ('tis the season)
  • Toothpaste (to counter the above)
  • Floss
  • Chai tea
  • Trader Joes' Temptation trail mix (the one with the angels, but they should really be devils 'cause you can't put that bag down) 
  • These shoes
  • And maybe these 
  • And maybe two dresses, a tee, and a tote (online shopping! Big thanks to mom for accepting, signing for, and storing our packages.)
I'm keeping myself busy, making plans with friends and taking yoga classes (they keep me sane in a sometimes insane place!). And thankfully (in this case), Monday is almost here.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment