Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ride Results

The ride last night was awesome -- challenging, but awesome. For details on how far we went and how long it took us, click here (and don't forget to add time and distance for our ride to/from the start/finish). Although I was mostly toward the back of the pack (bringing Mike down with me!), I kept up and was pretty proud of myself for doing so. After all, the pace was pretty fast and it was only my second ride with these guys. The outings are definitely a fun way to see parts of the city otherwise left undiscovered. I'll report back on next Tuesday's ride.   

On another note, I've been applying to jobs and just had to share what's on some of these application forms -- date of birth, gender, health status (!), and closest family member, his employer and job title. Yes, these are job applications and not medical forms! Imagine the outrage if these apps were found in the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment