Friday, November 9, 2012

Zhoumo kuaile!

It's cold and rainy here in Shanghai this weekend, and my guess is that a golf outing we had planned with friends will be replaced with a movie (Bourne seems to be the only decent English option; have you seen it?). And no, I don't golf, but I'm told I should learn and I'm game. My first lesson, however, will have to take place another day, it seems. 

On a more exciting note, Mike and I are off to Beijing on Monday. I’m accompanying him on a business trip, something I had told myself I’d do going forward, taking advantage of my current situation (that being unemployed). Although I wish our destination were a new city (I traveled to Beijing back in August), I’ll have more time to explore during this trip, and see the sites I missed last time, like the Summer Palace. 

But who am I kidding? I’m also going to take advantage of his hotel’s high-speed Internet and fancy gym with pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment