Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Five Qs for Hanni

Part of the requirement of coming to visit us is answering a few questions after you leave. 
Just kidding, but not really. My mom did, Kira and David did, and now my friend Megan (nicknamed Hanni; don't ask) has:

What was your favorite experience?
Sleeping with Shima. Also: Walking down the food streets in Beijing where they sell crazy things like scorpions.

What was the best meal?
The Italian one (sorry). [I've failed.] 

What did you find most surprising?
People will want to take a picture of/with you because you are blonde. I had heard this happens but was surprised it actually happened to me!
[I was hoping she'd say this just so that I'd have an excuse to post this photo.]
Three points to consider here: 1- This kid's parents asked Hanni to pose with their son. 2- They put those lens-free glasses on him before the picture was taken. 3- That haircut!
And doesn't he remind you of a certain cartoon character?! 

What did you find most challenging?
The plane ride back home. [It's a long one, that's for sure.]

What did you miss most from home?
Clean(er) air. [I hear you.]

Thank you, Hanni! And thanks to you and Fur (another nickname; don't worry about it) for making the trip out here. xo

2 comments: