Friday, July 20, 2012

Have a zhoumo kuaile


What are your plans? Now that Mike has his golf clubs, he's anxious to go to the driving range and hit some balls. We'll also do the last of the unpacking, and get our art and photos up on our boring white walls. Pictures of the apartment to come, I promise. Otherwise, I'm sure a Chinese crêpurrito will be in order at some point this weekend, and we're planning on a new foodie experience with friends Saturday night. 

I recently realized that our wedding is only TWO months away, and I should probably get back into wedding mode. I gave myself the last eight weeks or so to fully immerse myself and adjust to my new life, trying to keep the wedding talk and thought to a serious minimum. But now that the day is quickly approaching, I'm freaking out a bit. But freaking out in a super happy/giddy/excited kind of way.    

No comments:

Post a Comment