Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm social

In my attempt to be the best communicator I can be, I'm on a few different platforms. It's a safe bet that if you're reading this, we're already Facebook friends. I'm also on Google+ and Twitter, but I'm not terribly active in either space (I'm more what they call a lurker). 

What you might be most interested in, however, is Instagram (follow me, I'm lexg519) and Flickr, where I've uploaded Shanghai photos. (Flickr also houses some of my older photos dating back to 2005, in case you're interested and have too much time on your hands.)   

And did you know that you can customize the way you view my blog? Mouse over the word Classic in the upper left and choose which way you'd prefer to see my entries. While you're at it, you should SUBSCRIBE to my blog (it would make me feel special and loved if you did so). Place your cursor on the right side of the page and you'll see the Subscribe button under About Me and Blog Archive.    

Enjoy and be social! 

No comments:

Post a Comment